All Saints Episcopal Church, an affirming inclusive parish, was founded in 1938 in what was then known as the Diocese of Harrisburg (now the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania). The parish began in local member's homes and eventually moved to Hershey's Little Theater for worship as the parish church grew in size. Eventually, a church was built at the corner of Elm Avenue and Valley Road where generations of members have worshiped God and served the community.
All Saints currently worships at 10 am on Sundays both online and in person and at 11:30 am on Wednesdays in person.
Sunday worship is streamed live on:
Vestry & Officers
Kevin Parrey - Senior Warden
Becky Cassel - Junior Warden
Don Wiest - Treasurer
Becky Cassel - Registrar
Betty Anne Fry